Monday, April 18, 2011
- Hanna Andersson "Love the Planet" (please excuse the lens cover)
- Gymboree wrecking ball with striped bottoms
- Gymboree pirate ship with treasure map bottoms
- Gymboree green robots
- Hanna Andersson all over dragon print
- Gymboree surf top with stripe bottoms
- Janie & Jack olive surf bus shirt with plaid cargo shorts
- Gap brown guitar shirt with brown plaid, flat front shorts
- Gap navy pocket onsie, Janie & Jack flat front shorts, navy and orange plaid
- Crazy 8 olive binoculars shirt with navy/white ginham cargo shorts
- Baby Gap khaki pants and white button down- snaps like a onsie to stay tucked in. This style is still current in stores
- Mini Boden gray cargo pants (summer weight) with ribbed waist; Now & Zen for Target "England" red futbol/soccer tshirt
- Gap gray shirt with yellow vintage hot rod; Gap summer weight jeans with ribbed waist
- Gap twill pants with roll/button legs (can be worn as shorts)- tan with navy stripes; Target navy tshirt with green surf design
- Now & Zen for Target green "Brazil" futbol shirt (this does have a couple of small spots on the front- priced accordingly); Mini Boden navy big check pants with roll/button legs.
- Gymboree white shirt with elephant. Never even worn but has some yellowing from storage around the back of the collar; Gymboree khaki shorts have small spot on the back
- Gymboree navy knit shorts with white stripes
- Cherokee (Target) red plaid shorts in very good condition (look great with red "england" tshirt as well)
- Old Navy blue ticking stripe cargo shorts in like new condition (look great with "brazil tshirt)
- Puma retro sneaker shirt with small stain on front; circo brown knit shorts in excellent condition
- Green cowboy riding a seahorse onsie from Hello, Lucky in the Heights; khaki Gap shorts in "used" condition
- Gap white snap (onsie style) tshirt, used condition (great for layering)
- Gap french terry, i.e. light weight, denim blue hoodie, great condition
- Polo white pocket tshirt, ok condition.
- Now & Zen "Italia" soccer shirt
- Janie & Jack olive cargo shorts, good condition
- Cherokee khaki check shorts, good condition
- Old Navy khaki "linen" cargo shorts, stains but they could just be from storage and come out in the wash. These are not factored in to the price
- Black lap tee with white robot design on front from a boutique in Austin
- Gap giraffe tshirt- good condition
- Ralph Lauren crew tshirt- small stain on front
- Circo gray ringer tee- never worn
- Cherokee olive pocket tee- EUC
Thursday, October 8, 2009
1: Gymboree khaki cargos with red cotton lining, meant to be cuffed. Elastic waist in back
2: Never worn dark khaki flat front from Gymboree. Elastic waist in back
3: Stone Crazy 8 cargos with adjustable waist
4: Tommy Hilfiger carpenter jeans with elastic waist in back. Leg snaps
5: Washed dark khaki cargos from Gymboree. Elastic waist in back.
ASKING PRICE: $15
Basic jeans for banging around.
Left: NWT from Target. Very basic- look like Gap but with out the adjustable waist
Center and Right: 2 of the sameOld Navy carpenter jeans with elastic in back. Truitt actually had 3 pairs of these because they look great on and are so easy/basic.
ASKING PRICE: $8
Left: Brown/tan/green sweater-coat from Janie and Jack. This is a cotton and wool knit sweater that is lined with super soft jersey. Machine washable. Zip front with slant pockets.
Center left: Polo button down tattersall plaid shirt in browns.
Center right: My FAVE pants for T last year. 5 pocket (jean cut) brown corduroys from Gap. Adjustable waist. Very big boy! Excellent condition.
Right: Gap 5 pockets traditional jeans in Loose Fit. Excellent condition.
ASKING PRICE: $28